Madine Family

Making Blankets

1

Posted on : 4/10/2010 | By : Joanna

 

I finally finished my niece's baby blanket, which is good considering she's a year old now. Now it's time to start one for our baby. This will be a good thing since I can't bring myself to buy any baby stuff yet. Buying baby stuff now seems like buying a wedding dress when you're not even engaged. I think I need to wait until after the referral. At least then we'll know the gender and age. That will make it seem more real.I'm playing it safe and making a white one.

Posted by Picasa

Comments (1)

Love the blanket!!! I totally agree on waiting until your referral to buy stuff, it is good to wait so you know what size and gender (but you can always buy books, they go great with either)!
Glad you decided to go public, we have enjoyed reading over your older posts!
(we are a Holt family who just found your blog, our son cam home in January!)

Post a Comment