Madine Family

Four!

1

Posted on : 5/06/2010 | By : Joanna

I called our agency today to inquire about something else and couldn't resist asking for a number update, even though it has only been a week since the last one. :) We're movin' up the list, slowly but surely. We're getting really excited (and a little overwhelmed) about all of the things we need to do to make the house and nursery baby ready. Good thing we have plenty of time before baby comes home.




I was down in South Texas this weekend visiting my sister's family and my mom who had flown in from Georgia. We had a great time and my sister sent me home with a car-load of baby gear. Much appreciated!
Posted by Picasa

Comments (1)

Yeah I can post comments now!!!

SO happy you're already at #4!!! My friend here in DFW is #4 for another agency. She started before us and I'm DYING for her (and you!) to get a referral.

Post a Comment