Madine Family

Packing Donations

1

Posted on : 9/15/2010 | By : Joanna

This is really getting REAL! We leave for Ethiopia next week!
We are so blessed to have such great friends and family.
Look at all the amazing donations we get to take with us!

Toys and Books
 
20 pairs of shoes!
 
Wipes, toothbrushes, vitamins, etc.
 
Clothes and blankets


  We actually have a lot more clothes than this (I received them after I took these photos), and I have a little bit more money yet to spend.

It really is a privilege to be the bearers of all of these amazing gifts...and we wouldn't have been able to do it without my co-workers/friends. 
Thank you all so much!

Comments (1)

Wow you're the bomb!!! I wish I would have brought oral care products. I had assumed they brushed their teeth, but Lily had no evidence of that (bleeding gums!!)

Post a Comment