Madine Family

Welcome Home, Lily!

2

Posted on : 8/29/2010 | By : Joanna

We were very blessed to be a part of the group welcoming Lily Workinesh home. I managed not to cry hysterically, like I thought I would, and only teared up a couple of times. One of those times is when Sharon, having only just hugged her boys, turned to me and said, "Your daughter is gorgeous!" Thank you again, Sharon for looking in on her. Tell Lily we'll have a little friend home for her in a few months!
Isn't she soooo cute?

Posted by Picasa

Comments (2)

Love your collage!! I didn't get to meet you at the airport, but I will be praying for you on your journey!!

Hey Joanna!

Sorry, I've been kind of out of it since we got home, but so glad Sharon got some details about Maeve-and even got to hold her!!!!

Sorette is a chunker, too! She's 18 lbs, and in 12-18 mo. clothes (if that helps)

love your bib, too!

are you guys going to the dinner at addis on the 10th? we might-we need to catch up in person!

-kristen

Post a Comment