Madine Family

Bibs for My Buddies' Babies

1

Posted on : 8/29/2010 | By : Joanna

I've been lucky enough to make some awesome friends through our adoption process, and I've actually been lucky enough to meet a few of them in person. :)

Heather and I met for lunch on Saturday and had a great time. We really wished Betsy could be there...and she would be, were it not for the plane ride it would require. Don't worry, Betsy, we'll do it again in the Spring if you get to come visit. First round of margaritas is on me!



If you know me, you know I like to make stuff (house projects, baking, cooking, crocheting...and lately, sewing). I've been making bibs as gifts for my adoptive mom friends (Surprise, Betsy! I haven't given you yours yet). I forgot to take pics of the ones I gave to Shannon and Heather, but here are the ones I gave to Sharon for Lily.

A few reversible flannel and one vinyl crumb catcher.

Posted by Picasa

Comments (1)

I LOVE my bibs!! Well I mean Lily's bibs. :) Thanks again!!

Post a Comment