Madine Family

Spying from Sharon

0

Posted on : 8/29/2010 | By : Joanna

My friend Sharon just got home from Ethiopia picking up her little girl (look for a later blog). She had good luck with the dial up internet, and I was actually able to chat with her through gmail and couple of times. She looked in on baby M for us and even got to hold her for a little bit.

Here's on of our chats:
me: Loving your updates. Can't wait to see you Sat! :)

 Sharon: I saw your baby girl!!!!
 me: :))))))
 Sharon: She is gorgeous. has definitely grown some
  She is social. She cried when they put her in her bed because he wanted to be out with EVERYBODY
 me: oh good. Her last update said she had gained 3 lbs in a month
  any hair?
 Sharon: I also spied her crawling and attacking another baby. lol
  yes a little hair
And then she surprised me with an email:
Ok so I got another final look at her yesterday after the farewell
ceremony. I got to hold her and she does definitely weight more than
Lily. I would say she probably weighs around 20 lbs and at this point
would wear a 6-9 month outfit. She's shorter than mine but chunkier.
She has the prettiest eyes. I couldn't get her to smile at me because
I think I scared her, but she is very very curious. I told her that
her mommy is coming to see her soon and I patted her head with that
short little hair :) :)

Seriously, when we can't be there ourselves and get so little information, every little glimpse is like gold!

Thank you so much, Sharon!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment