Madine Family

More Health Updates

0

Posted on : 8/29/2010 | By : Joanna

I've been a bit behind in my blogging. :( We received lab reports that went with the last medical update (when she was moved to Addis Ababa at the beginning of July). Everything looked pretty good except that she was a little anemic and was given iron supplements.

We then got another medical/developmental update at the beginning of August. We really didn't expect one so soon. I guessing we got it because she was treated for diarrhea. She's actually doing really well though. They are saying she gained 3 pounds in one month. I'm not sure I believe it, so we'll just have to wait and see. She has two little center bottom teeth and can stand up while holding on to furniture. She's trying to take steps, but isn't quite ready yet. She crawls and creeps well, is selective about her caregivers, and does not like it when her peers take her toys. :) (Who does?!)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment