Madine Family

Pics and update

0

Posted on : 1/28/2011 | By : Joanna


I realized that I'm putting most of my pics and updates on Facebook and not here on the blog.
Sorry about that. I'll try to do better :)

We've been doing really well. We're still trying to get into the groove of nap times. She sleeps pretty well at night, but something always seems to throw the schedule off during the day. I've been trying to get her on the one longer afternoon nap like her class at school, but I just don't think she's diggin' it. She definitely needs a mid-morning nap unless we are doing something especially entertaining...even a 30-40 min nap makes a big difference. Unfortunately, Mommy isn't all that entertaining :).

Anyway, our attachment and boding is going really well. She seems to be settling in, trusting us, and really letting her personality show, mostly good, sometimes bad...which is still a good thing. She has recently started to show a real preference for Mark, which makes him a happy daddy. She's especially clingy with him in the morning and of course doesn't want him to go to work. Now, if she would only let him hold her during Mass, I would be a happy mommy.

Our biggest concern right now is that she still has her stomach parasite and didn't gain any weight during the first month home. She took her second round of antibiotics today and we find out in two weeks if that killed them off or not. Please pray that this one does the trick. I can't even begin to transition her to her Montessori school until then, so It's making me pretty nervous...and she really misses being around other kids. :(





Comments (0)

Post a Comment